Friday, 27 March 2009
NA JEJE I SIDDOWN O!
wey SIRIUS con tag me...gimme award... so here goes nothing
15 HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME..
1. When I hear people talk about their relationship with God, I get envious because I don’t have the kind of relationship with HIM..and I really want to but am not making any effort..and I don’t know why…I love God and he has been very good to me and my family but I want to love him to the extent that nothing else really matters.I don’t go to church frequently and make excuses about not having anything to wear and hate it when people ask me if I went to church. I know the most important thing is having a relationship with HIM but going to church is also important.
2. I used to have low-self esteem but in the past few years my confidence level has risen…but sometimes I still get insecure. If I go out and no one stares at me I feel really bad, like I don’t look nice..i know its silly but it happens…but there are some days were I feel like the best thing since ofada rice and couldn’t care less if people stared at me cause I know I look good.
3. I get angry easily….but its usually little things that piss me off..my father says I need to pray about it..
4. Even though I get angry easily I don’t stay mad for too long..u could annoy me and make me angry but the next 5 mins I’ve forgotten about it.
5. I am a loner. I have friends and hang out with them but ultimately I prefer my company and find solitude relaxing.
6. I have finally accepted myself, the way I look and all.In the past I was a very depressed human being. I am 6ft 1 and a big girl…a size 16…in the past I used to fantasize a lot about being slimmer and had a traffic stopping booty to match my huge mammary glands…and when I walk id be the cynosure of all eyes and everyone would love me and blah blah blah…I even used to plan when I would fantasize..like if I was in school..and was having a bad day…id make myself happy with the fact that when I get home id fantasize about being slim..and that would brighten me up and give me something to look forward to. Although now am slimmer than I used to be…I have accepted myself the way I am..if I lose weight..fine..but if I don’t…I am not going to beat myself about it and be unhappy.
7. I hate it when people act like they know me. DRIVES ME MAD. I had this huge argument with my brother because of this and we didn’t talk for a while..my own brother oh..talkless of sum random person who isnt as close to me as my brother…people who presume stuff but just don’t know the half of it….GOSH I CAN STRANGLE SUCH A PERSON…and they just keep yaking and yaking ‘I know you laide! I know u more than u know urself’…mchew!!! Okoma! (that’s pig in Afrobabes language)
8. I find it hard to hate/hate on someone….i think its just a waste of time. Thats why I don’t understand those anonymous peeps that leave mean comments on blogville, facebook or in real life.…I think its such a lily livered thing to do. The only time I did something like that was in secondary school when I wrote letters to some chic saying nasty things about her and lying that the letters were from the boys in our class. And turning everybody against some chic in my room…not my proudest moments…
9. I call myself an introverted-extrovert…hope it makes sense to you. The people who don’t know me think I am quiet while does who know wish I was. I don’t open up till I am in the midst of people I care about n who care about me, people I feel comfortable around. That’s why if you ask some people, they’d say laide doesn’t talk…shes quiet..shes shy.. while others will say I belong at yaba left.
10. One thing I like about myself is that I have a mind of my own. So I never had the problem of peer pressure. I cannot be easily swayed.
11. I am not a great fan of sex but I like thinking about it and fantasizing.
12. I am very emotional.
13. I am very stubborn
14. I come off as a snob, unfriendly, anti social.....but am not all of those things.I want to make friends sometimes but don’t know how to go about it. I don’t like making the first move…I know that’s bad..you cant always expect the other person 2 extend the hand of friendship..but I am trying to change.So I might be in a gathering acting like I don’t want anybody to talk to me or don’t care if they do..but deep down I wish they would…
15 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME.
1. I have really lovely finger and toe nails.
2. Not a fan of weddings…and I want a small but memorable wedding.
3. sirius bought me my first bra not my mum...she was the big sister i neva had.
4. sirius, afrobabe and i were neighbours
5. If i were to make a perfume it'd smell like chocolate
6. i have never been on a plane.
7. i am an ex-lip gloss addict
8. i am always rooting 4 d underdog
9 i can type a text message with my eyes closed.
10. i am a facebook and text messaging addict
11. i like sleeping with music playing
12. i cant whistle to save my life
13. i get on better with people when we are always ragging on each other..its sorta like an ice breaker.
14. some nicknames ive had - russian(pry school cause of the way i used to write N), TOMATOE(my brothers and their friends) puff puff(wells baba) ide wa (mummy) naija's finest( name i used on hi5 but my ex and his friends kal me dt) Exschoolnerd (some peeps)
15. dont like pounded yam, love yam.
YES i won in the CATEGORY B awards and i am so so happy and grateful.thanks to all those who nominated and voted for me..like ive said a number of times it means alot to me..appreciate it.Thanks to the organisers TOLUWA, STING AND GEISHA..you guys did a great job...and deserve awards urselves...thnks for organising such a wonderful event...kudos yall.congrats to the other winners..
Finally i want to introduce a new blogger...pls show this chuck bass from gossip girl lookalike some love MY ROYAL SCRIBBLES